Friday, May 30, 2014

Healing of heart, 11 people received Jesus

The woman on the right in the photo, said her heart been healed

I shared Good News while serving volunteers from "Day Care" center. Good News is never changes and always has the same power because Jesus is no longer on the cross - He's alive.
"Day Care" center has about 50 people so we were distributed into 5 groups in order that each of YWAM KC team was able to serve people.
Brooke told her testimony and her story so touched one woman that she started to cry and continued even after the prayer of blessing for everyone. Woman also thanked us that we tell the Gospel.
All 11 people prayed with me when I was invited to repeat the prayer of repentance. Then I prayed and blessed each of them and Brooke also participated in it.
Today my love Manzura stayed home because she needs to rest and complete healing form cough. So I felt like half a person.
Lord Jesus is faithful: after the prayer of blessing one woman told that her heart been healed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment