Friday, May 16, 2014

Ministry in prison: 23 men got healed!

Near the prison gates after the ministry

Yersterday our YWAM KC team came back from Negros Island to Cebu City.
It was ~12 hours in the bus and on the boat.

And today we tried to find American consulate in Cebu because we need to renew visa for my honey Manzura. It was closed there. But taxi driver was accepted Jesus in prayer and he saw bright cloud with many angels during prayer for healing and blessing.

Afternoon we came to prison with our team.
It was a lot of men in prison but only ~150-200 people attending the church on the roof there.
Jesus gave me an honor and mercy to preach there. So I shared simple message of Good News started from creation and finished on Jesus Christ.
I invited people to came forward for healing prayer. All our team prayed for them.
And I checked who was healed asking people to check themselves.
We found 23 men been healed.
And we made our shout to Jesus for this miracles!
I'm gratefull to the Lord Jesus that He entrusted it to me today to preach about His glorious cross!
It's a joy for me to share from my heart about gratest grace of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment